Friday, November 6, 2009

14 year old girl; new house new room new design?

many of you know i JUST redid my room. well my sisters started fighting and then all heck let loose and dad said we are moving. they signed the papers today and i am having a room of my own and so are my sisters. i have a brown sofa and a brown loveseat. they are choclate brown. the carpet is medium to light brown and right now the room is all white except for one wall has the textured look and is called rust. it holds a lot of burnt oranges and honestly i like it. i need to know decor options, throws for my couch AND loveseat what flowers go with it and other naturnal assets. someone said pinecones. im at a loss. what color window treatments. i have blinds that are white. prefer the curtains be long but will think about it. must be dog friendly and puppy proofed for my new dog. nothing low to the ground and not too many electronics. if you can fit space in a layout for a SMALL desk for my laptop that'd be great. im attaching a link for my room. take this shape and arrange it how you

14 year old girl; new house new room new design?
BROWN AND RUST


you could paint the other walls light brown since you have the accent wall rust colored


do curtains in a rust color


pillows in rust and red--


then do white accents


white flowers accesories etc.


they will really stand out
Reply:I think you should go with turquoise. It looks good with both brown and orange. Turquoise and brown are popular right now. Red would also look good.



Soles

No comments:

Post a Comment