Friday, November 6, 2009

Could this affect hormonal system?

Well, a couple of years ago, in 7th grade, I remember me and my friends were chocking each other, like one guy is on the wall, the other one pushes on their neck, and in like 10 seconds, you fall on the ground and you feel like a buzz, you are doing something but you dont realize it, I remember once, I started running through the hallway like a moron, I didn't realize it, and when I woke up I was like: Why the **** am I running like a Jackass? and sometimes you fall and you are kind of dreaming, Like I dreamt I was a squirrel, and I dreamt I was was flying over a pile of nice flowers...Its actually a fun experience, but what I was actually doing is blocking oxygen to my brain...so how did that affect my brain, except dead cells, I dont care about them, as long as I am functional, I dont care.

Could this affect hormonal system?
wow. not exactly a fun game in my mind, but i can see what a rush it might give you. you're young; you need to be more than just functional. people who smoke weed are just functional (if they're lucky). you've got life ahead of you. and that involves a lot of things, most of all a clear mind. who knows what problems this activity might cause? I shouldn't think hormonal problems would be one, but you never know. you're in school, you're an adolescent, and there's a big world waiting for you out there--you need all the brain cells you have.



hotels

No comments:

Post a Comment