Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Dual japanese character questions?

Im wanting to redecorate my room an I need to have some japnese charaters to put on my walls. so what can I say in japanese that is cool.





also.....








how do I say the following in Japaneses symbols: one must fear a sweet blood stained flower.

Dual japanese character questions?
1) About 'Cool'


moderately cold -%26gt;冷たい; 寒い; 冷える; 涼しい


not excited; calm; composed; under control -%26gt; 冷静; 落ち着いた; 平穏


great; fine; excellent -%26gt; すごい; 凄い; スゴイ; カッコいい; 格好いい; イケてる; 超イケてる; 素晴らしい;





2)"one must fear a sweet blood stained flower."


Very very difficult for me to translate it because I'm not a translator.


-%26gt; 血染メノ甘花ニ恐怖シロ


Well, I don't have enough confidence.





Anyway, there are a few useful tools.


English to Japanese translation software: Free Translator


http://www15.big.or.jp/~t98907/freetrans...





Romanized transliteration %26amp; dictionary software: Japanese Tutor


http://www15.big.or.jp/~t98907/japaneset...
Reply:use dictionary dot com - it has translations at the bottom



at home skin care

No comments:

Post a Comment