Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Ladies, What is the sweetest thing your guy has done for you?

I'm just looking for ideas on how to wow my gf of 4 years. I get her flowers and jewerly for no reason, but I'm looking for something out of the ordinary...something off the wall. Could you help?

Ladies, What is the sweetest thing your guy has done for you?
My boyfriend and I went to Wilmington NC over a weekend 5 months ago. In a diner I saw an original painting that I LOVED. For Christmas he drove back to Wilmington and bought it for me. That's a 4 hour drive EACH WAY. Us girls are usually impressed not by how much you spend - but by how much work and heart goes into the gift.





I hope this helps!
Reply:Booked a room in a old hotel with stately rooms a open fire spending one on one time together all day with plenty of kisses no tongue down the throat keep it romantic the room as a open fire great a nice bottle of wine and love infront of the fire





the in between bits you need to sort out to your girls preferences



tax credit

No comments:

Post a Comment