Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Here's a poem for those newly weds or about to tie the knot, tell me what u think!?

i knew since the bigining since i met you;


that one day i'll be saying to you "i do".


i'm standing now inside this chapel, ready to beging a new life;


i made up my mind today, i want to be your wife.


tears of joy and happiness roll down my face;


i promise to make you happy to the end of days.


i walk down the aisle, i see a cross hang on the wall;


this thoughts come to my mind, i hear my countiouse call.


there is no father beside this woman to give his daughter away;


an empty chapel and no one beside me, i walk alone all the way.


is not the usual wedding that people would be impress;


no flowers or ring on my hand, not even a white dress.


but all i know is that i'm marrying the perfect guy;


because love is more valuable that money can't buy.


at last we'll be join together, i've been waiting for this a long time;


no one will set us apart because now you are all mine.


i will take you with me for ever in my heart;


so let god joint us together ti'll death do us part.

Here's a poem for those newly weds or about to tie the knot, tell me what u think!?
Good, not great.


I like the concept and imagery, but the grammar (or lack thereof) is distracting and off putting. I would like to see this one after it had been tweaked - my fiancee would love it. So, get cracking on that whole editing thing!





*EDIT*


Definitely caught what you were saying and, for English not being your primary language, you did a wonderful job.
Reply:I think it is a beautiful poem. So strongly worded, that i'm not sure it has a point, but it makes it feel like it does. If you know what i mean?!?!?!



dental

No comments:

Post a Comment