Saturday, October 24, 2009

Nothing tragic please...What is the saddest thing you have seen or heard about associated with Valentines Day?

Years ago, my wife and I would celebrate with a dinner out, and then champagne and "marital priveledges" at the local "hot tub" hotel.


I would always check in early and go make sure the room was clean(I always re-clean a hot tub and flush the jets with bleach).


While I was checking in there was a young lady who was checking in and she was just over-flowing with giggly smiles. I watched as she went through a similar routine to my own. She brought in flowers and wine and food, followed by a beautiful nightgown on a hanger. I smiled thinking that she was maybe looking foward to being engaged that night. Fast-foward a few hours, my wife and I are pulling in front of our room...rushing out of the door of the is the young women, tears streaming down her face, wearing her nightgown..she jumped in her car and drove off. We looked in the room..it was all set-up for a big romantic night except for the phone which had been torn out of the wall. I always wondered what had happened.

Nothing tragic please...What is the saddest thing you have seen or heard about associated with Valentines Day?
The saddest thing I've heard, was someone's mom dying on valentines day. It was sooo sad.
Reply:maybe she was fooling around with some sleaze bag and he never showed up. what do you care what she was doing. shutup and myob (mind your own business) stop being so noisy.



beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment