Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm looking for a missing piece to a spingbok cat puzzle - #PZL6117 titled Cats Cats Cats Cats Cats?

This is a 1,000 piece puzzle - Artist is Sharon Sandner - This puzzles has cats, kittens, assorted colored flowers, short and long grass, a couple of small butterflies - I tried contacting Hallmark - they no longer own the dies, etc for these puzzles - they did give me the company name and number that purchased these from them. I tried calling the new company and they no longer have that puzzle. I hope someone can assist with this as I had planned on framing it and hanging it on the wall w/ all my other cat pictures, etc - but w/ a piece missing which is in the middle of a cats face it would look rather dumb. Thanks!!

I'm looking for a missing piece to a spingbok cat puzzle - #PZL6117 titled Cats Cats Cats Cats Cats?
I have read/heard that Springbok used different die cuts for each puzzle, even if it's the same picture. In other words, if they made 1000 copies of a puzzle, not all 1000 copies were cut the same. You may not be able to find a perfect fit in the same piece from another copy of that puzzle. I do not have any personal experience with that bit of info, however, and you won't know until you try - so good luck with your hunt! :)
Reply:I just looked up puzzles.com, and didn't find exactly what your looking for. I don't have allot of time right now, but it may be a start. There is allot of stuff on it. Try it and see where it goes. Good luck!



hotels

No comments:

Post a Comment