Saturday, October 24, 2009

IF she likes me like she says, why is she ignoring me after she got a bad call from her ex husband, i miss her

I have been seeing a women for about a month and she left her husband in May and things were going great, we got along well and shared similar interest. Then last monday he called to tell her he got another woman pregnant. Since last monday she has only spoken to me once and i have tried to call her a few times, but she will not answer my calls. Two days before this she told me that she adored me. Then after he called her to tell her this she then told me that she thinks were moving to fast and i totally understand that and she said because we got so close so fast that that scared her and i TOTALLY understnad. What can i do to resolve this situation? Her birthday is this week and i was going to get her some flowers by surprising her and giving them to her is this a good idea or not? The reason this bothers me so much is that i like her alot and i think she likes me alot to but she is scared, so what can i fo to break down her wall? Thanks Ben

IF she likes me like she says, why is she ignoring me after she got a bad call from her ex husband, i miss her
Flowers sounds nice. Remember the key thing to show to her is that you respect her boundarys but that you are there if she needs someone to lean on. Sometimes time and patience is the best solvent.





Good Luck, Gabe /fingers crossed
Reply:it is very possible that it has nothing to do with you....maybe what shes experienceing is bcuz of the phone call....mayb they were tyyin to have a baby and that made her mad...it could be a number of reasons it doesnt have to be you but maybe you should give her the time she needs to get thru and if she wants u, u will be the first to know



genealogy mormon

No comments:

Post a Comment