Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I need help with this reoccuring nightmare?

my cousin died in a car crash and since it happened i often dream about him, first one where he came out of grandma's garden as kids and gave me a flower, but then he turned back and walked into the garden and i was scared to follow him. I also dreamt that we were in the back seat of a red car and and he asked me why im so sad, and i said i dont know, and then i noticed that he's sad too, and i asked him why, and he said "because i cant find my mommy". now this is where the nightmares begin for me, so horrible i dont know what to do. i've been having mares about his mother, where she tries to sufficate me, where she tried to get into my room through my window and door, and i see her, i dreamt once that the my bedroom walls were becoming gray and there was muddy water leaking down from the cealing, and my hair was falling of in patches, and there were blody fish all over, and then the window flung open and she walked past looking straight at me. Im terrified of her now, donnowhat to do.

I need help with this reoccuring nightmare?
Im so sorry to here about this, you must feel really distressed.


It seems as if u almost have night terror, i really sympathise. But we can't help you over yahoo answers, please see a psychiatrist BUT;;





AVOID PILLS!!


They will give u poor quality sleep, leaving you fatigued with very strange dreams, almost hallucinations. And the night terror returns when u stop taking them, in most cases.





A psychologist or a psychotherapist will work through what you have just told us, finding the root of the problem and helping you to move on from this.


It seems like a stage of grief that some people may experience, and it will pass, i promise!!


Also, hypnosis is a good treatment, whether u believe in it or not, i can assure you it's really effective for most people. However it doesnt work for some, so keep trying different methods, these nightmares will stop in time, i promise.





Oooh good trick, force ur eyes open wen u're asleep. I dont no if u can do that or not but just try! And dont be scared of falling back to sleep, the night mare wont return after uve woken urself up.





Love Luck and life xx
Reply:maybe you subconsciously blame her for your cousins death, and maybe the reason he was sad in your dream is because YOU think his mum has changed(which she obviously will of done)



genealogy mormon

No comments:

Post a Comment