Saturday, October 24, 2009

Yet ANOTHER Beautiful Liar question...?

Who is better, Shakira or Beyonce in each of the following catigories:





Begginning w/ dress: I say a tie


Beggining sticking butt out: I say Beyonce 4 sure.


In the flowered cages: I say Shakira with the strait hair! She looks sooo sexy!


Twin-on-the-floor bellydance: I say Shakira


Wall humping: I say a tie. Shakira did the rolling thing, and beyonce did the move where she almost touched her shoulders with her butt.


Belly dancing in general: I say Shakira. She taught Beyonce!


What do u say 4 each thing?

Yet ANOTHER Beautiful Liar question...?
Begginning w/ dress: i agree with you, tie


Beggining sticking butt out: Beyonce


In the flowered cages: Beyonce


Twin-on-the-floor bellydance: definently Shakira


Wall humping: I say a tie. close, but Shakira


Belly dancing in general: Shakira








~chocolate lover
Reply:i say shakira for sure beyonce is a fake !!! shakira was born with her hips well u already know her hips don't lie!!! lol



dental

No comments:

Post a Comment