Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Sherlock Holmes The Awakened on the PC, body on the altar?

I'm at the body on the altar (the one under warehouse 12)... the neck, dust smugged finger, but I want to examine the finger on the left hand with the hatpin prick on it. I've selected the pin from the items list and want to compare it with the hole in the finger using the magnfying glass. Is this possible??? Everytime I walk away from the body and return I get an eye symbol over the left hand, which suggests to me that I need to examine the hand more closely.





I want to go back to Baker Street to examine items more closely, but it seems I need to do something more on this level to do so. What am I missing, if anything?





First of all, these are the clues and items I've found so far


1. coal


2. vase smelling of opiates


3. vial containing opiates


4. Flower box


5. advertisement with fingerprint


6. bloody shirt


7. drawing on floor


8. statue


9. tracing of "unknown language"


10. Looked at the drawings on the walls.





Thanks

Sherlock Holmes The Awakened on the PC, body on the altar?
I have the game I haven't started playing it yet though, but if you don't get a response I bet, you can look on line for a walk through that could help you find out if your missing anything. I had to do that with my CSI game I bought which is same type of game of investigating. I love playing investigating games however I hate the fact if you miss one thing, you can stay stuck in an area.



hairstyles hair style

No comments:

Post a Comment