Wednesday, March 17, 2010

What do you think of my poem?(revised)?

Crushing a daisy in my hand





I look away





“Are you sure this is when and who you want?”





Why,





So calmly





I am sure and will be forever





have them dancing in my head





at this moment





And yes it will be





them





them and





only them for this moment will do








with rounded walls I speak to the center





(To Myself)





you understand these daisy tripping fantasies of love,





are meant


for now


Only now





and must be devoured in the subconscious





With only the


swiftest motion





“Madame (Myself) I understand, please put the flowers in my hand, I wish to toss the bouquet away, just save your words for another day.”

What do you think of my poem?(revised)?
Very deep and thought-provoking. When I read this, I get the inpression of a debate, battle, or conflict between the heart and the mind.
Reply:i like it. sounds like a poem that i wrote yesterday. yours is better.



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment