Sunday, March 14, 2010

What was inside decor of Le Cafe Chambord (1950s restaurant -NYC) look like? I want recreate look for a party?

I'm interested in what the inside of this restaturant looked like in the 1950s. How were the tables set? Flowers? if so, what kind and where were they put? colour of walls, how was the place decorated? I need to recreate the ambiance of this place and I have to do this very quickly so any help would be much appreciated! thank you!!! This place was on Third avenue in NYC in the 1950s. this is for a birthday party. please help!!

What was inside decor of Le Cafe Chambord (1950s restaurant -NYC) look like? I want recreate look for a party?
I have a 12 inch tall wooden pepper grinder that has an attached one and a half inch oval ornate bronze brass plate


on it that clearly says "Le Cafe Chombord"


Bill G wmgeorgeg@yahoo.com



dry skin care

No comments:

Post a Comment